Google Adsense has become one of the most successful ways for website owners and bloggers to monetise their content. Adsense allows site owners to show advertisements on their own sites while receiving a commission. Google already has millions of advertisers buying traffic through pay per click marketing in the search engine. If you are not getting Google Adsense approval for your site, you have come to the right place.
- To use Adsense, you must have a Google account. If you already have an account, there is no need to register a new one.
- You cannot apply if you are under the age of 18.
- Check to see if you have a content-rich website that complies with AdSense standards. The website should not have previously been utilized for AdSense approval.
- Make sure your domain is at least a few months old. If you are applying for an AdSense account from the Middle East, China, India, or Pakistan, you may be required to have a domain that is at least 6 months old.
- After your website receives at least 100 unique visits each day, you can apply for AdSense. The rules have become stringent, and it may be tough to get accepted if you do not have a significant amount of traffic.
- The Google Adsense application procedure
- Quality : Good Informative Unique content
- Optimization : Improve your blog posts for Search Engines
- Quantity : Write 10-15 blog posts
- Building Trust: Must Have Pages
- Right Age : Make Sure You’re 18+
- Copyright Content: Do Not Use Copyrighted Images
- Restricted Content: Verify that the website content is not on the Restricted List
- Domain Age: Recognize Sometimes Website Age Is Important
- Live Website: The website should be working
- Theme and Layout
- Third Party Ads
- Legitimate Traffic Sources
- How long does it take for AdSense to approve?
- Is it hard to get AdSense approval?
- What to do if you are not approved
- Final Thoughts : Getting Google Adsense Approval
- Posts your may like
The Google Adsense application procedure
The application is simple, and it is divided into two sections. The first is automatic, whereas the second may require personal intervention. Once you’ve determined that you match all the above requirements, go to www.google.com/adsense and apply for an adsense account. The first decision you must make is whether to use an existing Google account or establish a new one.
Pro Tip: Some people prefer to have a separate Google account for adsense. But, keep in mind that the same Google account should have administrator access to your Google webmaster tools and Analytics. Following that, you will be prompted to enter the URL of the first website to which you will add Adsense advertising.
The website must be content rich (original and fascinating content), at least 6 months old (for some countries), and have some traffic. Once accepted for AdSense, you can place ads on any website that meets the program’s requirements. Fill out your country, timezone, name, account type, and address as the final step in the first phase.
Here are a few things you should be aware of:
- The country you enter must be your home country. Adsense will give you a confirmation number by mail to validate your address.
- You cannot leave a country once you have entered it. If you need to alter it because your nation of residency has changed, you must close your current account and start a new one.
- You can open a business account if your company is registered and has a valid registration number. There is no functional difference between the two. The payments are sent to a firm rather than to an individual (as is the case with the personal account).
- You cannot change the account type once it has been created (i.e. from personal to business and vice versa).
- When you’re ready, submit the application, and you’ll receive a response with the status of your application.
- If you are authorized, you will proceed to the second process, which is placing AdSense code on your website.
- Add the code above the fold and on all pages of your website. When you include the code, the adsense crawler will browse your page and begin collecting statistics. More hits will be received if you post the adverts above the fold on as many pages as possible.
- Pro Tip: The advertising will be blank until you are fully approved, so don’t worry, you did nothing wrong.
- This procedure could take up to a week. During this time, adsense specialists will analyze the website to ensure that it complies with requirements.
- If everything works, you should see live advertising on your website and receive an Adsense welcome email.
Quality : Good Informative Unique content
One of the most critical things to do if you want to be authorized for Google AdSense. That is, you must ensure that your website contains high-quality content.
Some people think this isn’t important. But, Google is now ensuring that the websites it approves aren’t just a spam. They wish to keep them out of their search results in general, so anyone seeking to take shortcuts should forget about it. You will not be accepted for Google AdSense.
Just make sure your website has high-quality content. You may read the Google Publisher Policies to learn more about what Google believes to be good.
Google wants good results in their search engine result pages, so there’s a good risk you’ll be denied if you don’t have high-quality material. They’re not going to monetize your website because they know that if they don’t, you’re not going to make any money and will likely quit.
Optimization : Improve your blog posts for Search Engines
You should use the Meta title and description tag to maximize your high-quality blog material. The Adsense crew cannot visit and review hundreds of websites that have requested for Adsense approval. So, Google Adsense may use their crawler bots to check your entire site.
Install the free Rank Math Plugin or Yoast SEO plugin for WordPress to optimize your blog content for search engines. These basic strategies can also help you rank higher on Google.
Quantity : Write 10-15 blog posts
Before applying for Google AdSense, you should have 10,000-15,000 words on your website. This will show Google that you’re serious about it and that your website has some content that can be monetized.
If you have 1000-1500 words per piece, that’s an excellent starting point. While more content is preferable to less, this is only true if the content is of high quality. Poor or mediocre content will not suffice.
Building Trust: Must Have Pages
The reason is simple: when Google reviews your website, they want to ensure that it is real, so they want to know who is behind the site.
- The majority of new bloggers do not include a about us page. They don’t want to show their visitors anything about themselves or the man behind the website. This is one of the reasons their AdSense account gets rejected by the Google AdSense team. You must construct a page that includes information about your website’s speciality as well as the staff that works on it. When the Google AdSense team examines your blog, they want to know who is behind the website. Creating a “about us” page will show that you are a real person.
- The third one is the “contact us” page, where you can include the contact details.
When Google looks at you from an AdSense standpoint, this is quite essential.
Right Age : Make Sure You’re 18+
Terms and Conditions state that they only accept applications from persons over the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you can ask your parents or guardians for permission and sign up for Adsense using their information.
Copyright Content: Do Not Use Copyrighted Images
Adsense does not allow blogs that contain copyrighted content.Use only non-copyrighted photos. If you took an image from Google and published it on your website, never do it again. There are usage rights in place to safeguard photographers who work hard to make those photographs available. They must be compensated for their efforts. So, make certain that you are utilizing photographs with permission or that you are using copyright free images on your blog.
Restricted Content: Verify that the website content is not on the Restricted List
There is a restricted list in Google AdSense. If you operate a website with restricted material, you can say goodbye to AdSense. That is simply the truth of the situation. You must ensure that your content is not on the restricted list.
Domain Age: Recognize Sometimes Website Age Is Important
This does not apply everywhere, but I wanted to include it because the age of your website can be important in some cases. This isn’t as big a concern in the United States and many other countries.
To ensure quality content and to protect the interests of Google Advertisers, Google AdSense requires Indian and Chinese AdSense Publishers to have owned their sites for at least 6 months.
This isn’t as big a concern in the United States and many other countries. But Google has said to individuals in China and India that you must have your websites for at least six months before applying to Google AdSense. We assume they did this because a large number of fraudulent websites were developed and pushed into the web ecosystem. They didn’t appreciate it when people tried to game the system.
Live Website: The website should be working
The website should be operational. As a result, adding ad code on a website that has not yet been fully launched or that is comprised of a website template will not be approved.
Examine to discover if your website has been restricted. If you constructed a website from scratch and purchased a new domain, you won’t have to worry about this.
Theme and Layout
To assist your visitors in finding vital pages, you should create a user-friendly site with a clear navigation menu. Also, to optimize user experience, make sure your blog is professionally designed and responsive. Make sure the theme of your website is visually appealing and navigation is simple. This is usually an afterthought for most people. Make sure your website’s main navigation is simply found and accessible.
If you have a visually appealing theme or website, you are more likely to get authorized. If you’re really a lean startup it, you can get away with a free theme. You can still use a free theme, but try to choose one that looks really excellent. It should be entirely functioning, well-assembled, and simply attractive.
Third Party Ads
You may utilize any third-party adverts on the same website for which you intend to use the AdSense Program. In other words, there are no restrictions on displaying Google Ads on your blog alongside Ads.
Here’s a tip: if you keep getting rejected and aren’t sure why, make sure you remove any existing adverts from your website.
Although Google states in its terms of service that using other ad networks with Google AdSense is permissible. But, when you apply, your website will be reviewed. Simply remove the advertisements while the application is being processed for the three to five days it takes Google to approve it. After they approve it, you may go in and add any other ad network you want.
You should make certain that your website does not contain a large number of third-party adverts. This is due to the fact that your site will appear to be advertisement-based rather than content-based. And, this type of website does not qualify for AdSense.
Legitimate Traffic Sources
The traffic to your site must originate from legitimate sources. In other words, if you get visitors from search engines, social media, and feed subscribers, it is favorable for AdSense approval.
But, if you send bulk SMS, email with your site links, or encourage your friends to visit your blog on a daily basis, it will have a negative impact on your site.
How long does it take for AdSense to approve?
AdSense Account approval will take 24 hours. It can take up to two weeks for approval. Actually, the time it takes to get accepted is determined by factors such as the amount of applications Google received and whether you have connected your site to AdSense.
Never forget to include the AdSense code on a page that receives a lot of traffic. Please keep in mind that some steps of the procedure involve your participation. And, Google can only activate your account when you complete them.
Is it hard to get AdSense approval?
AdSense clearance can be obtained in as little as 24 hours. If you own a website, blog, or forum, set up an AdSense account. It is worth noting that news websites or forums receive faster AdSense clearance because they post more content than personal blogs or websites. If you are a new blogger or have a brand new website, please read the entire article on how to apply for the AdSense Program.
Pro Tip: Remember that you Cannot apply to Google Adsense through a site that has previously been utilized for Google Adsense. This is something to consider if you are purchasing a website. They transfer the Adsense account to you on sites like Empire Flippers. If you’re selling on Flippa, be sure Adsense is included in the price.
What to do if you are not approved
If you are not accepted, you should read the email they sent you stating why they did not accept you into the program. You can then go to the AdSense forums and check what other people have done who have had similar problems.
Read the AdSense criteria again and make a note of the items you need to fix, then wait at least a couple of weeks before applying again. While there is no limit to the number of times you can apply, don’t apply if you haven’t already taken corrective action. Keep in mind that other than the official Adsense forums, there is no method to contact the Adsense team.
Final Thoughts : Getting Google Adsense Approval
So there you have it. Applying for an AdSense account isn’t difficult. Follow the steps we provided, and you’ll be up and running with AdSense in no time. If you match the conditions outlined above, you should have no trouble getting accepted for an AdSense account. Adsense is a terrific way to make money, but remember not to break any of their rules for any reason. If you violate the regulations, you will be kicked out of the program for good. Play by the rules, attempt to obtain more organic traffic and you’ll notice the rewards adsense has to offer publishers.